Here are some pictures from all around the hospital to give a better look at my time in Togo.
 |
| Despite being stuck in the hospital hooked up to oxygen for weeks, she was always smiling - a great source of fun and laughter for me every day. Love her! |
 |
| No need to get too spoiled with a bed, all the kids and/or the parents preferred the floor, just like home. |
 |
| Pediatric wards at night. |
 |
| The acute care/triage area where patients were admitted and/or watched closely. |
 |
My wonderful nursing staff....the best nurses in Africa
|
 |
| One of my clinic patients wearing the traditional dress for Togolese men |
 |
| Bob Cropsey and Emily doing a c-section on twins while I wait for the babies |
 |
Yay - 2 beautiul healthy babies
|
This mission hospital here in Togo is a great place to work. I would highly recommend this hospital for anyone interested in either short-term or long-term missions. I know I hope to be able to go back.
oh how precious are those twins!!!
ReplyDelete